Mehtab Benton Online Gong Training
Begin your gong journey TODAY! Taught by Mehtab Benton, this is a complete certification course in how to play the gong, and students will learn beginner to intermediate gong playing techniques. No prior musical or gong experience is required, and the course is suitable for beginners as well as those who want to teach others how to play the gong. This course is designed to be completed in 90 days* or less and you will have access to the course for 90 days after registration.
*Extensions can be offered as needed
In this training course, you will learn:
- Techniques for single and combination mallet strikes
- The effects of playing different areas and percussion points of the gong
- How to create a full experience of sound with rhythm, volume, and playing patterns
- How to build playing sequences to create a gong session
- How to select and take care of your gong
- The role of intuition and meditation in gong playing
- The use of the gong in yoga and healing
The course content includes:
- Enjoy content in a visual format
- Watch as many times as you’d like!
- Read the content in a written format
- Take your time to absorb the concepts and information
- Experience the information!
- Talk about your experience
About Mehtab Benton:
is the originator and author of Gong Yoga, the first book and course on using the gong with the practices of yoga and meditation. His book, Teaching Gong Yoga, has been used in yoga teacher training classes by teachers of all disciplines, and his book Gong Therapy has provided the foundation for teaching sound healers, healing professionals, and yoga teachers how to use the gong therapeutically.