Vibrational Healing with Ohm Tuning Forks - Book & DVD
Sound Healing: Second Edition Vibrational Healing with Ohm Tuning Forks A Practical Application Manual + DVD provides a solid working foundation for professionals seeking to integrate Sound Healing into their practices. Photos, illustrations and video tutorials show treatment protocol for both physical and energetic body. Recommended protocols utilize acu-points and energetic pathways, as well as anatomical placement, to promote balance, movement and harmony. 112 pages; 26 minutes.
Learn basic tuning fork technique and application methods for physical and energetic body. Apply Ohm Tuning Forks to relax muscular tension, relieve pain, and equilibrate the entire body. Therapeutic benefits include the reduction of joint pain and swelling. Applied vibration with Ohm Tuning Forks (Mid, Low, Osteo) helps to increase natural and anti-inflammatory compounds, which promotes the healing of strained muscles, tendons, and ligaments. Those who work in the subtle body will find the High Frequency Ohm Tuning Forks (High Ohm and Sonic Ohm Octaves) create potent musical intervals for clearing unwanted resonance and moving stagnant energy. Learn techniques to move and direct energy via the rolling, figure eight and sweeping techniques, to disperse and release unwanted resonance.
Sound Healing with Ohm Tuning Forks is a non-invasive, complementary therapy to the following modalities: Shiatsu, Cranial-Sacral, Trigger Point, Polarity, Massage, Physical and Sport Therapies, Chiropractic, Acupuncture, and subtle body therapies that include Reiki, EFT, and other disciplines that balance and harmonize the body’s vital energy centers.
· A Treatise and Exploration on the healing aspects of Vibration, Sound & Music
· 25 Illustrated Treatment Protocols for Treating Others and Self Treatment
· 8-Page Color Section with 30 treatment photos featuring Chair Massage and Sport Therapy Applications
· A complete Sound Healing system utilizing Tuning Forks + Music in the key of Ohm™
· Tuning Fork Technique: How to hold and activate a Tuning Fork
· Five Step Application Process: Find, Palpate, Eye, Activate, Place
· Four Application Methods: Single, Bilateral, Distal, and Double
· Body Mechanics, Pace and Rhythm of Treatment
· Twenty Treatment Protocol, utilizing Acu-points and Anatomical Placements
· How to use Mid Ohm Unison, Ohm Octave and High Ohm Octave Tuning Forks
· How to include Singing and Crystal Bowls in a Sound Healing session